Saturday, February 26, 2011

tablet dreams


Adam Promo from Notion Ink on Vimeo.

I'm currently on the look out for a pretty good tablet. You know, those flat rectangle things bigger than an ipod? I'm beginning to think about it every day and the more I picture its sleek awesomeness, the more I salivate. I'm still doing my research the whole fuss about tablets, so I'm not totally sold that I need it, but I do want it. Browsing some sites, I noticed this little tablet brand being mentioned over and over again. It's not the ipad nor the samsung galaxy tab, hell, I haven't heard of this before. But who knows? Maybe this is the tab I'm looking for.



The Samsung Galaxy tab on the other doesn't need a lot of introduction. Like, I see it here in Zamboanga already, so it's beyond mainstream. Plus, it monopolizes ad space for tablets on TV (no ipad, no blackberry playbook ads in my part of the third world...), so this is practically an available option for me.

By the way, I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog since my birthday. My aunts from Texas arrived a few days ago , classes have been prohibitive and to top it all off, MY FINAL FINAL EXAMS ARE IN A FEW DAYS!!!! Which means I won't be as present as I usually am, but hopefully I'll be back soon enough, with food and whatnot.

No comments: