remember the momentum i was banking on? well today i just felt the sudden urge to blog again. i'm going to go all twitter and condense my thoughts into one (or two)-liners:
1. third year life is killing me.
2. being EIC isn't easy and sometimes i wonder what the hell i'm doing and doing wrong.
3. i failed an RS exam. AN RS EXAM!!!!
4. i was late for english and they had an exam. i was able to start at number 11 of a 15 item exam. naturally i failed gracefully.
5. i'm not happy with what happened (3 & 4) but i can't hide the fact that i'm giddy that i'm not killing myself over that. failure can be refreshing pala!!!!
6. shit! i haven't committed to memory the piece for our choral!
phew. that was hard. haha