What happened so far (non-chronological):
- we shot a commercial/short story movie for lit by the beach, and made some "friends" with the money-makers there. read: sarcasm
- we made a magazine that led us to have multiple pictorials in different locations:
- pasonanca river
- la vista del mar
- my house
- in school
- doing the magazine (cover page's the same image i used for my blog banner), forced me be absent just to finish the layout
- i learned MS Publisher overnight!!!! *never use MS word to do your f*cking layouts!!! :)*
- i finally played a decent game of basketball for PE, for the FIRST time. haha
- i finally made my first research paper on Incest and passed it without jeopardizing sleep that much.
- i was part of the group that organized the first elections in our new campus
- i've been to manila for a debate competition
- i finally interacted with my other schoolmates in my batch
- i got a 100 in my trigo periodic exam!!!
- but had a couple 65's in my short quizzes. hahaha
- i faced my fear and recited my elocution piece in front of the people i hate
- i'm stuck between taking up economics or nursing
- for the first time, i was a dj!!! haha..don't ask.
- i cried for the first time in front of my classmates
- we kinda skipped library work just to camwhore along the corridors in school
- i feigned an aching shoulder because i thought there was a wound in my shoulder when hit theclassroom door pretty hard, but when i came down to the clinic and saw no wound, i just lied para hindi ako mapahiya. crazy me.
- for the first time, my classmates went to my house to celebrate the fiesta/my pre-birthday bash
so far, yun pa lang yung naalala ko, but if i remember some things, i'll update it.
I can't believe Anna Nicole Smith died!!!!! the bitch died....shocking, really!!!!
I'm planning to publish a book this summer, a simple coffee table book, really, filled with photos. haha, just to reduce the boredome i'll probably have doing nothing.
So, there. :)