Saturday, November 15, 2008

on sleep and an erratum

i've been complaining about how i don't get enough sleep. my usual bedtime, since the start of the 2nd sem, would be around 10:30-11:00pm. no, i'm not conditioning my body to the battering it'll get when the classes are in full swing. it's just that when you have a pc with an internet connection, well, i don't have to explain myself. really.

so it's pretty weird how at around 7:30 pm, my parents are already asleep. and right now (it's 8:30), there's definitely nothing i can do that would entertain me for at least an hour more. so, for the first time in a while, i'm going to make use of the 30 minutes before 9pm, to finish everything that could be done, then i'll hit the sack. weeeeeee


*****
ERRATUM!

it turns out that my childhood friend wasn't exactly kidnapped. she just happened to tag along with her friends to Basilan, then didn't answer any of her family's calls. so she's not helpless afterall. she's just another misguided girly rebel/bitch in the making. so after that, i have a feeling i should reevaluate my idea of pity and empathy. then puke.

No comments: