Monday, October 25, 2010

booklists!

Photobucket

As I'm typing this I am currently done with 3/4ths of The Battle of the Labyrinth. I can't wait to read the final book! And I'm devoured The 39 Clues in 2 1/2 days which just showed how attached I am to the series. Imagine how gargantuan my smile was when I learned that the 10 books were just the tip of the iceberg! There's a second series!!!!! I think I just wet my pants. I'll save Mockingjay for last, since I think it's going to be epic.

Anyhoo I'm not as obsessed as my buddy Dwayne (she's neurotic that way), since I gravitate towards children's fiction while she's showering herself with titles that either fall into the....wait I take that back. She reads a lot of books that I don't even know where to start classifying her.

I'm thinking of busying myself with goodreads as well. I need a diversion from gaping hole of nothingness that is my life. Maybe writing reviews could fill that hole with erm....books.

Oh and here's a picture of our house as of the moment. The structure is around 90% done already, and we're eyeing a December blessing. Just in time for Christmas. Irony comes in epic proportions in my life.

Photobucket

No comments: