I have already chosen the top 3 courses I want to take up for college! At long last.
- ACCOUNTANCY ( or Commerce or any course that deals with the subject)
top 4: MassCom
top6: Political Science (though I'm not that well versed on the matter)
I also have my list of the top schools I want to go to for college
- ADMU (my biggest ambition)
- UP (new horizons (?) )
- UST (a great choice for nursing or medicine)
- Cebu Doctors University (an option to Manila and a great option at that)
- ADZU (my parent's choice, andito na ako eh)
After weeks of thinking, I'm glad that I've finally chosen. Now, here's my problem now: Which one to choose. My parent's say that just to take up Nursing here in ADZU would be the best way out of here. Yeah, I agree, but I'm not sure if I just want to stick to ADZU. It's a feeling I just can't explain. I want to study in Manila or Cebu for me to teach myself something my parents never allowed me to learn: Independence and Budgeting (I kind of suck at that). And possibly, better education. I just feel that new opportunities are waiting for me there. (But I'm still confused as to which is the better choice for me)..But I'm still an incoming senior. A lot of things can change in a year.
PLEASE TELL ME I'M RIGHT OR MAYBE I'M WRONG. PLEASE.