Wednesday, October 07, 2009

boo-llelujah

what's weird about today is the fact that I had time on my hands but I didn't spend them a home, curled up in bed , sleeping. Instead, I spent the afternoon with my classmates, producing/planning for the wedding we're going to have on Sunday. Yes, RS WILL REQUIRE US TO HAVE A MOCK WEDDING. It just goes to show how evolved RS is, how teachers take marriage to a whole new level by letting their students feel just how sanctifying the act is. Sometimes I feel that the message is so watered-down because the actual ceremony hasn't been practiced yet, and we're busying ourselves with the video montage which is, apparently, a trademark of classy weddings these days. Bah, and I'm supposed to be the freaking priest. My ego is officially down the drain......

No comments: