Sunday, February 07, 2010

By virtue of the trailer...

I would say that I will line up for a chance to watch this on the big screen. Well, I've made some faulty predictions of a movie's success from watching their respective, so I hope I won't be disappointed with this one.




plus, Chris Columbus directed this. So if he was capable of making me fall in love with the Harry Potter series (the nerd I am), then probably he could get me hooked on this series

I haven't really graduated from reading fiction yet. And I don't think I will. I'm still waiting for NBS to send me "The Lovely Bones" and "Hush, Hush" and I'm pretty excited. Now if only they could release more from the 39 clues series sooner...

1 comment:

Dee @ A Deecoded Life said...

i wanna watch this too! i love greek mythology!