Wednesday, February 03, 2010

the Gio29 project

Starting tomorrow I'm going to start something so bizarre, so unorthodox and so...out there, that I think I'm pushing the limits of my sanity.

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to embark on a journey that'll test my endurance, patience, determination and discipline.

Starting tomorrow, I will try to believe that Julie Powell was godsend.

Starting tomorrow....I'll do daily crunches.

Yes, you heard it right, daily crunches. daily crunches. daily crunches

I want to do it because:

1. I need to trim down my gut, 2. If I can do and maintain this, then there's so limit to what I can accomplish and 3. I would like to believe that this has the potential to CHANGE MY LIFE, Seriously.

I want to call it the "Gio 29" project, well, because the number there represents the goal waistline size that I want to achieve by Feb 4, 2011. This means I have one year to work on it.

Let the blood bath begin.

Now.

1 comment:

Dee @ A Deecoded Life said...

wow Julie Powell too?
she's also the reason why I decided to make some goals.
i want to lose at least 4 inches off my waist by the end of June 2010. it's my first time to be a bridesmaid in July.
good luck to us!