Thursday, February 11, 2010

the Unknown

I'm scared for tomorrow. Instead of reporting to duty, I'll have to do manual labor at a Shopper's store, as a requirement for my Philosophy of Man class. Basically the aim of the exposure is to really give us an realistic experience of what makes man truly human through realistic social engagement and stuff like that.

It'll only be for two days, corresponding to the last two days of my three day RLE. Anyway, I woke up this morning nauseated and my stool watery, and that's basically my parasympathetic nervous system working. The keyword is 'NERVOUS'.

It's not that I'm not excited. On the contrary, this will probably be an experience I would proudly tell my children when they grow up, but I can't hide the fact that I'm anxious of the unknown.

Whether that unknown involves me at the Men's Wear department or meeting my quota of cellphones that need to be sold...one thing's for sure: tomorrow, life will GRAB ME by the balls

***
Gio29 update: i'm having a hard time sticking to my regimen. it's hard enough as it is that i have to endure power outtages and duties. i'm soooo tired.

No comments: