Monday, February 13, 2006

it happened...:(

Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday to me

Well, I know it's been a week or so since my birthday but I couldn't help but remeber what happened last February 4...enjoying with my friends....eating out with my family....watching Kaharian ng Araw....the stampede....yes, The stampede.

Well, I was quite suprised that a lot of things would be happening on my birthday. That will be the day when Sa Kaharian ng Araw will be staged, Komiks will air starting today, and of course...the grand fromage of them all...wowowee's first anniversay!

Then, it happened...

*NEWS FLASH*
blah
blah blah
Stampede sa Ultra
60 patay

...Ultra? sounds familiar...I said to myself that morning...
Then, my uncle arrived and said, "Na o, stampede sa Ultra"
Tinanong ko, "ano ba yung meron sa Ultra ngayon?"
sinabi niya, "Yung wowowee", in a suprised voice.
Then, it hit me..."oo nga pala"
Then I read the heading again..."60 katao, patay"
grabe naman to...
Birthday birthday ko....
I don't blame them....
I pity them....
Parang....pangit kasi eh....sa sobrang pagnanais sa pera....they risked their lives....
sobrang tokenistic naman ang "kinabukasan" nila....
Well, I agree with political analysts when they said, this is the biggest wakeup call that our country has so far.

*note to self* when making libre to my classmates in McDo...remeber to take thier orders ahead of schedule...like...hours before ordering? Masaya naman....kahit magulo

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO REMEMBERED! SORRY KUNG DI AKO NAKAREPLY SA MGA MESSAGES NINYO! KAYA,THANKS TALAGA! :)

No comments: