Sunday, November 18, 2007

sunday evenings spell u-p-d-a-t-e

i've just realized this.


most of the time, my grades, as well as my performance, is partially hinged on LUCK.


i'm lucky the terror teachers were not sent my way (at least i hope so.)

i'm lucky two of my fellow berx are my classmates right now. ayun, instant lab groupmates.

i'm lucky the three of us share roughly the same drive when it comes to acads.

i'm lucky my sched loves me.

but i want to prove that what i am right now is more than just the product of luck. i'm not doing it for somebody. i'm doing this for myself. you hear me world?! mmmmmmmyyyyysseeeeellllffffffffffff!!!!


---end of drama-------

the two things i SERIOUSLY must do:

1. ORGANIZE the files that have been resting in my study area. some of those friggin pieces of paper date back from my first year of high school.

2. buy REFERENCES. seriously, uso na ang pagpunta sa C&E bookshop!

3. NEVER EVER EVER EVER LOSE another pilot ballpen. ever since the start of the first semester, i've lost more than a dozen pens already. seriously.



i''ve noticed that i have the gusto to blog more during Sunday evenings. LOL

No comments: