Monday, September 06, 2010

forever yearbook-ed

remember my previous post where I poured out my heart and soul about my hopes and dreams for a good yearbook photo yada yada? Pffttt....well....

Photobucket

I have no idea what the hell I was doing in this shot but like my philosophy essays, I still hope for the best! :))

The shots were taken using my camera. I think it's pretty clear that a guy with a sound mind will never ever think of using this for his yearbook shot. It was good that the photographer was cool with us taking photos of ourselves while the shoot was ongoing, as long as we didn't steal his thunder by using the flash.

And I liked the college yearbook shoots way way waaaay more than my high school disaster shoot. There was professional equipment and everything. Thank god there's chance my high school yearbook won't get published, even after 5 years of waiting. haha

No comments: