Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Idol and my weekday breakdown

this week marked the nth time i was met with killer spasms of stress and depression. it's like everything's against me everyday, and, and it's getting pretty annoying.

i just can't wait for the week to end because, from my point of view, starting a new week is like a new year for me (woah, deep.).

no! this isn't another introspective post about how i should rely on the power of friendship and love to awaken the magical akazukin chacha and all that shizz... heck, i'm gonna post about the Idol performances I watched a few minutes ago, but..before that... just hear me out...

if my week turns out crappy, then, i just sleep it off, and hope and pray that come my 7:30 am Filipino class on Monday (THREE OF THE WORST WORDS I COULD POSSIBLY STRING INTO A SENTENCE), things will go my way, and it's smooth sailing from there....

but no...

  • first thing last monday, my group (yeah right) had to defend our (yeah right) research paper.

  • my other groupmates (marie, jam and i), reported on something we're practically clueless about (the Kreb's cycle), that afternoon for chem lec

  • ANOTHER report the next day (THE CIRCULATORY SYSTEM)...and a sucky short quiz about the skeletal system...

  • i've managed to break my 2nd frog's bones (that's tantamount to more minus points)...

  • bitcha nati-bitch-dad (rosa natividad in real life, our chem lab teacher), practically made me look like a fool infront of a few teachers (but in true in gio fashion, that simply merited a "whatever").

ok, so about the Idol performances....

i agree that this year's crop of talent is reasonably, TALENTED. my top 3 singers are:Brooke White, David Cook and David Archuleta. i couldn't really choose a 4th and 5th person since i don't care who gets the boot every week, as long as these three are left standing. Brooke White's rendition of "Let it Be", was really great. i've been a fan since she sang "you're so vain". david archuleta's performance was sucky (i hope he DOES get back on his feet), and for two straight weeks now, David Cook hit the nail on the coffin with his song choices. In a nutshell, it was a great way to start with Lennon-McCartney songs as the theme.

No comments: