Tuesday, March 11, 2008

an ode to music and web blogs.

if there are two things in this world that don't have a face,

but would provide me with a backdoor; a fire exit; an escape route away from EVERYTHING, EVERYDAY...



my ipod and my blog will do the trick.


***

end the drama already! geez! haha...

i haven't posted anything Idol related since the season started. damn. maybe tomorrow...

i still have to scrub my hands with too much safeguard just so the rancid smell of the frog i just pithed, skinned, boiled, and defleshed would go away. T_T.

and i got a minus 3 a few hours ago during my ZooLab just because some idiot managed to pulverize the sternum. it was my own lack of hand coordination that resulted in the frog's radio-ulna whatever and the urostyle to detach itself from the whatever (i couldn't remember what the "thing" was called.). GEEZ!!!!!! HAHA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor frog!

Anonymous said...

ipods rock!

blogs...cool!