Sunday, June 22, 2008

BANG!

here's the thing...

i read an article i wrote for my Eng112 class two semesters ago and it gave me the kick in the butt to do something with my blogging life, as grand and explosive as Britney shaving her head all over again. Neither am i britney nor am i shaving my already massacred patch of hair. I've realized that my writing needs to be all about...well...my writing! and i'm sick of a template totally defining my blog. so while i'm looking for the perfect template that pleases me, without overshadowing the blogger, i'm sticking to this philosophy of total blog zen with this white template.

and i'm starting to organize my study table...i haven't done that for years!

all this desire to be productive stems from a jolt of "something" that suddenly hit me a few minutes ago!

i'm on a roll baby!

No comments: