Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the 15th chapter

This is my take on Aquino and Binay's oath taking ceremony at the Quirino grand stand. From what I know the actual rites would happen at 11:45, because at 12nn Noy will be whisked off to the wild evil yonder of Malacanang. These are basically tweets, since I can't find a better way of sharing them on my site sa blog posts per se. I couldn't find any good video of the ceremony on youtube, so let's just settle for the one I posted. Tweets are in reverse chronological order.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I agree that we are at a crucial point in history where we can begin to undo what has been so wrong with our country for the past decade or so. But of course, the eyes are still on Noy as he will try to make good on the promises of the country. Where we go from here is practically his call. Let's keep our fingers crossed then...

No comments: