Thursday, August 05, 2010

Diversion

I forgot that blogging in the middle of cramming for an examination used to be my past time. :)
So I had to type just so I could stay awake. This is my diversionary activity. One way of relaxing my mind and pacing myself so I won't fall asleep. It's not as if bronchiectasis and asthma are the most interesting topics in the entire world. Which leads me to my problem right now --- I found it hard to focus on studying lately. I know, willpower is the best medicine for this but right now I'm drained. and I'm forcing myself to study because I have a major exam this Saturday, consisting of three topics that I took up in my third year....but devoted an entire semester to learn it. Now, I have around two days. The idea of that freaks me out, and strangely enough excites me. But it doesn't excite me enough to make studying any better.
Believe me when I say I would rather tweet and open my facebook that study right now. And because I'm so sleepy (but can't sleep), I just had to blog right now. I'm losing my focus. God help me. I'm going to self-destruct before I even get the chance to do so during my Saturday exam!

Oh, and this is a picture of my mom and my two cousins blowing the candle off my mom's birthday cake. I need/want to shoot and experiment with my camera like there's no tomorrow but I really don't have the energy for that right now. Too bad though, my free time's almost always devoted to sleep!

No comments: