Tuesday, November 16, 2010

facebook's a no-brainer

Let the heavens part! Apparently facebook's new gift for mankind is a revamped photo tagging feature and I'm definitely a believer!!!

Photobucket

Tagging gazillions of photos after I've uploaded them could be quite a bitch. At least before, I have good souls who help me do the tagging. Imagine the shock I got when I used facebook's uploader and my screen was filled with groups of pictures like the one above. Apparently, this groups faces together so you could tag with ease. It's amazing how now, more than ever, facebook thinks of our needs - like our need to be lazy and not think a lot.

There are a few hitches though. It can't group and recognize faces in odd positions so there's still some work to be done (Boo!!!!!) but at least now my pointing fingers (the one I exclusively use for typing) aren't worked up that much, so hallelujah for the no-brainer that is facebook!

Photobucket

2 comments:

reynangsablay said...

I hate how you managed to keep this blog alive for so long. /envy

Napadaan lang, G. Haha. :)

reynangsablay said...

Ay, it's Mars btw. :))